Set as your home page | Login | Register | 中文版
Welcome to visit China Trade Promotion!
You are here:HomeNews
What documents needed for international trade?
Date: 2010-05-26    Source:

The basic document is the commercial invoice. This is required in all cases. If the goods are hazardous, e.g. chemicals, perfumes, etc., then a hazardous declaration is needed. If you are exporting, you may be required to file an export declaration. This is true for North America, Europe especially. The export declaration is available from any freight forwarder and the home customs website.